While people are staying in their homes more during the COVID-19 pandemic, they are still in need of contractor services around the house, and the need may have even increased due to their homes getting more use. While it will always be important to have an effective contractor marketing strategy in place for your home repair or home improvement business, it is even more important while the internet is likely the only place where potential customers will be finding out about your business.
There are several aspects to an effective contractor marketing strategy, and those include:
• Website design: The first step in an effective online marketing strategy is having a quality, user-friendly website. A website that does not properly load or lacks pertinent information about your business will lead to potential customers moving on to the next business that provides a good user experience on their website.
• Paid advertising: Paid advertising helps your business increase impressions, leads, and conversions. With ads placed at the top of search engine results pages, potential customers will see your business and remember your brand, so even if they don’t convert the first time they see your ad, it is likely that they will recall it when the time does come to request a service.
• Display ads: Display ads appear on a variety of different websites in a variety of different forms, and can be targeted toward your desired demographic. When a potential customer sees your ad that offers a service they are looking for or have been considering, they can click the ad to go to your website and learn more or even request a service.
• Social media marketing: Many people have increased their social media use in order feel connected to friends and family and the outside world while they are staying home. By marketing on platforms where people are spending a lot of their time, you can increase brand exposure and conversions for the services that your business offers.
• Search engine optimization: Search engine optimization increases your business’s organic visibility on search engines, ensuring you appear on search engine results pages when an inquiry is performed for a service that you offer in the location that you offer it. Strategies to optimize your SEO include crafting high-quality content and meta data for your website, other content such as blogs and press releases, building a backlink campaign so that trusted websites are linking to your business, and optimizing your Google My Business profile.
A well-crafted online contractor marketing campaign can help your business get found by potential clients who are staying home during the COVID-19 pandemic. To further boost your business’s appeal, make sure your website, ads, and Google My Business profile include information about how your employees are taking steps to ensure customer safety during the pandemic. To learn more or to get started on your marketing strategy, contact Enspire for Enterprise today to speak to a specialist.
Your Mission Is Our Mission
Contact us today for a complimentary, customized marketing consultation. Or, just to say hi :)