Social media has proven to be a prominent way of increasing business reach and reaping the benefits of your marketing efforts. As a franchise, it is crucial to have a social media presence. According to AdWeek, 30.57 million businesses use social media for advertising in the United States. The use of social media for effective marketing strategies is boasted as a way to increase brand awareness, drive traffic to a business’s website, and for building consumer relationships through engagement.
There are many benefits to utilizing the power of social media for your franchise, including:
- Generating leads: According to Survey Monkey, 51% of Facebook users chose to click on advertisements. Franchise social media advertising allows your content to be viewed by targeted consumers who may already have an interest in services from your business. This form of advertising can be clicked through and followed to your website and increases the likelihood of conversions.
- Increasing website traffic: The moment a social media user clicks on your ad or “swipes up,” they are instantly redirected to your website where they can browse your products and services and potentially schedule an appointment or make a purchase.
- Increasing sales: With infinite ways to customize your advertisements through social media, an effective and visually appealing ad can influence social media users to follow through with a transaction or appointment.
- Increasing customer engagement and relationships: Social media allows for ease of communication between users. Utilizing the direct messaging features on Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms can build customer relationships and is crucial to creating trust in your business.
- Advertising to targeted audiences: Social media advertisements can be boosted toward your target audience. Since franchises operate in several different locations, details of your social media channels require ongoing communication between the franchisor and franchisee. This will help differentiate your franchise to a local, targeted audience. Additionally, social media advertising considers different variables that may influence a user’s interest in your franchise. These variables can pinpoint your ideal audience by using targeting techniques that include demographics, location, interests, and more.
With over 2 billion Instagram and Facebook users, 1 billion Tiktok users, and 830 million LinkedIn users, an effective franchise social media marketing campaign can have a great influence on the growth of your franchise. Social media platforms serve as your brand’s microphone and have the power to spread brand awareness to many new customers. Contact Enspire for Enterprise today to learn how our expert digital marketers can help your franchise navigate the social media landscape.